• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emi Buendia

Status
Not open for further replies.

A
Why do people keep thinking I've said things/have opinions that I can't recall? :lol:

Tbf this account is actually run by a team of 3-5 individuals at anytime so that explains it..

Aren't you smoking too much pot if you can't recall things you said/having opinions?

Not that I'm judging. You're an amazing human being and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

balthazar

I have a friend who went to Birmingham University. I went to Sussex Uni in Brighton.

He somehow was tryna debate that Birms was a nicer city than Brighton. No offence but Birmingham is just a BTEC London. Nothing special about it and has a lot of dodgy people + break ins for student homes.

If it’s about that Buendia is defo coming here. And I’m sure Bissouma would like to live closer to London even though he was only a 1hr 40m drive from here.
But Birmingham University is better than Sussex uni.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Thought Birmingham was on the up? Hasn't there been lots of investment in fancy architecture etc? Haven't been there for over 20 years though, and even then it was just a daytrip.

DennisTheLegend

Saka/Auba....Balogun/Laca.......Pepe....
....................Buendia/ESR.................
...............Bissouma....Partey...........,
Tierny........Gab........Saliba...........Hakimi
.....................Oannana..............:..........,,,,,

IN
Bissouma £25m+Nketia
Buendia £40m
Hakimi £60
Oannana £15m

OUT
Guendouzi £15m
Torreira £15m
AMN £15m
Bellerin£20m
Reiss £10m
Granit£25m
Willian Free
Kolasanic Free

Net Spend +40m

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20

IN
Bissouma £25m+Nketia
Buendia £40m
Hakimi £60
Oannana £15m

OUT
Guendouzi £15m
Torreira £15m
AMN £15m
Bellerin£20m
Reiss £10m
Granit£25m
Willian Free
Kolasanic Free

Net Spend +40m
Not the wish list thread mate.

REWB

IN
Bissouma £25m+Nketia
Buendia £40m
Hakimi £60
Oannana £15m

OUT
Guendouzi £15m
Torreira £15m
AMN £15m
Bellerin£20m
Reiss £10m
Granit£25m
Willian Free
Kolasanic Free

Net Spend +40m
you forgot willock and Laca. Isnt Laca in his last year or something? not sure we can keep him.

annnd we need lb cover remember?

BobP

Memri Fan
I wish. The guy is a legend and I miss him everyday. Think @BobP knows what he's up to these days.

Shame Dank died of Covid, would've put this Joe muppet right back in his place.

A real shame really. He was risking life and limb traversing Europe during the height of the pandemic in search of concrete transfer news. I even hear he had accumulated reams of quality transfer data. It's all gone now though. He keeled over in Albania while pursuing a lead and the authorities there seized his materials. Doubt they'll ever see the light of day.

Suppose he died doing what he loved.

Hasn't really sunk in yet.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wonderful to see Birmingham getting a deserved battering on here!

Just wish you know who was around to see it...sadly he's been called up to the African Cup of Nations and is missing this elite banter.

Last edited:

Let's play Aubamawang

Arsenal is big talk, not big actions.
Exactly. It's less about making a statement in the transfer market and more about getting those season ticket renewals in. Once that's done, we'll procrastinate til the end of the window and sign some expensive veteran free agents. Which would have been the plan all along.

Pepesuave

you forgot willock and Laca. Isnt Laca in his last year or something? not sure we can keep him.

annnd we need lb cover remember?
I reckon Laca runs down his contract and leaves on a free next summer...unless we threaten to stick him with the reserves like Özil. Even in that scenario, he likely leaves for peanuts given his wages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom