• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emi Buendia

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Didn't Santi only transition to CM later in his career, when he was in his late-20s? Buendia could do that, but it's something you probably learn a bit later.
He played there occasionally for Villarreal and then more often in his one season at Malaga. Emi is only a couple of years younger than Santi was when he started to move infield so it's not beyond the realm of possibility.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'm going to keep banging on about this, but we have one of the best goalscorers in Europe and just gave him a massive deal. Team should be built around getting him and Pepe on the end of chances and not so much on the build up.

Arteta needs to learn that there are more letters in the alphabet other than U.

giphy.gif

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Well based on his actual performances in an Arsenal shirt in an Arsenal system which for me has more value than performances in other teams.
Also based on technical ability, first touch, eye for the pass, also, he actualy can run away from players etc etc.
Also, regarding numbers, one would think if we consider only historical numbers, a team consisting of Auba,Laca and Pepe should definitely be scoring for fun in EPL. In reality though, thats not how it works. you can`t just add players who have good numbers and expect numbers to get realized. I would much rather trust my eyes and my eyes saw what Ødegaard brought into this team. Just the fact that players were passing the ball to him when we was under pressure and he was able to hold on to it made a big difference in our system IMO.
Again nothing against Buendia though. Buendia is also an interesting player with the set of attributes which could be useful for us. We tend to look selectively at poor performances of Ødegaard and compare it with highlights of Buendia to prove a point here though and I don`t think that`s useful.
Buendia was statistically one of the most press resistant players in Europe during his first season in the Premier league. Ahead of Grealish and Aouar. So give him the ball and he won't lose it, and he will wriggle out of pressure with both feet while also putting in twice the defensive intensity of Ødegaard.

Ødegaard can't run away from players. He isn't fast. He is also incredibly one footed. Pepe and Saka use their right foot. Buendia uses both. He is a no brainer for me.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Buendia was statistically one of the most press resistant players in Europe during his first season in the Premier league. Ahead of Grealish and Aouar. So give him the ball and he won't lose it, and he will wriggle out of pressure with both feet while also putting in twice the defensive intensity of Ødegaard.

Ødegaard can't run away from players. He isn't fast. He is also incredibly one footed. Pepe and Saka use their right foot. Buendia uses both. He is a no brainer for me.

Thoughts on Bissouma?

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Imagine if Aston Villa keep Grealish and get Buendia. Challenger for European spots for sure.

Grealish and Buendia is actually the holy grail for attacking signings imo.
Those two together would be ridiculous to watch.
Buendia+Bissouma+Aarons+Grealish would be a 10/10 window.

Will be hard to see the dream at Villa :(

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Thoughts on Bissouma?
Yeah I like him. When you think about getting into the top 4, buying Premier League ready players is a good start.

Buendia, Berge, Aarons, Bissouma. They are all Premier League ready. Even physical players from abroad need to adapt, like Partey and Ndombele. I would do as little business as possible from abroad. Even if we went for someone like Edouard. He would not need much adaptation.

We need to be smarter. We don't need glamour. We need top 4 and we need a physical team to be flat track bullies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Yeah I like him. When you think about getting into the top 4, buying Premier League ready players is a good start.

Buendia, Berge, Aarons, Bissouma. They are all Premier League ready. Even physical players from abroad need to adapt, like Partey and Ndombele. I would do as little business as possible from abroad. Even if we went for someone like Edouard. He would not need much adaptation.

We need to be smarter. We don't need glamour. We need top 4 and we need a physical team to be flat track bullies.

Yeah I like that last part, think we could bully teams off the park with Partey and Bissouma. Add creative players around them and we are set, Yves showed a bit of **** about him as well which I like.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
look the only player we are sure interested and want him signed is Buendia many reliable people reporting. Still waiting for Bissouma reliable links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom