• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emi Buendia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Villa or Arsenal, who is the most attractive for him....not a question we would have asked in days gone by...but now? Guess our hopes are on London vs Birmingham and Arteta speaking Spanish....

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We're miles more attractive than Aston Villa, come on this ain't even a debate. And for someone not from the British isles its not even a question if it's up to him.

We should looking to get this done pretty soon. No need to mess about. Anything up to 40 million is fine.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I really find it hard how villa want him when they have so many wingers where they gonna put Traore El ghazi Trezeguet?

about Who being attractive there no question about it if he chosen Villa over us there is something wrong with his mentality.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Also my "APW" midfield of Aouar / Partey / Willock.

I can live with this for Buendia though

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If it's between Arsenal and Villa, then that will wrap this up very quickly for us.

No one wants to go to Birmingham.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Funny really i expected it going to be rejected they want more than 30M. crazy players like De Paul Aouar who playing in better leagues worth 25-30M euros. unbelievable how lower english clubs act.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
:lol: lad's literally trying to discuss with someone who speaks Arabic.

Anyway, good to see the club is moving if true. Means Ode is surely dead on the water for now.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Need to not fall into trap and give them something close to 40M he good player but maximum he worth is 30M. i'd prefer go for someone like De Paul if they keep asking 40M so unrealistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom