• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emi Buendia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
Yeah that doesn't mean you say oh here you go Norwich we have £40M take it!

Norwich be like... well we want £50M...

Arsenal be like oh **** well that was our highest price.

If you have any idea about negotiating, you'll see that this is how it's done regardless of how much money you have. Why would you want to buy any asset higher?

The reality is of course that Kroenke wont finance a single signing this summer.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Happy that Argentina has joined Europe now.

They were my favs for it, until I remembered they have Martinez in goal now...will get battered by France, Australia and Gabon in their group, I reckon.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Too early to get pissed off the deal is not done Villa only getting close to norwich demands there is still long way to go we also nearly lost Saliba to Sp**s Tierney to Napoli Pepe to Napoli. our club like to drag things if Buendia chose Villa he'll go there tomorrow if he want to come here he'll wait if we'll give what Norwich want.

it's all negotiating games and only winner here is Norwich.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

we can match that in next hour and we'll be ahead. i don't want us to drag things longer we got really much to do and it's not only 1-2 signings.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
would be funny to see the clubs just blackball the Super League sign ups

it their position i would be charging any Super League club a high premium 💯

we got caught ****ing them over

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The reality is of course that Kroenke wont finance a single signing this summer.

Who ****ing cares man, they've done things to make money available for signings. Something any business would do, we all realise now they won't just put 100M in from their bank accounts. In fact that probably isn't possible either.

We wouldn't be bidding this sort of money for Buendia with our other targets in mind if we didn't have money from things other than sales.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
Who ****ing cares man, they've done things to make money available for signings. Something any business would do, we all realise now they won't just put 100M in from their bank accounts. In fact that probably isn't possible either.

We wouldn't be bidding this sort of money for Buendia with our other targets in mind if we didn't have money from things other than sales.

I'm glad you've sobered up.

Pulp

Wouldn't surprise me if its all down to more money upfront. We know Arsenal loves those installments and clauses. Player is obviously quality and PL proven at that. Just pay up ffs

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Losing a player to a bog standard aston villa side who will get relegated come next june.

Waiting for the excuses of we need to sell before we buy like always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom