• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emi Buendia

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
i think we might not sure he worth the 40M they are alot players who play in better league worth lost less and they have similar quality.

Like who? Have you seen this guy's statistics?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Villa have an owner worth similar to Kroenke 10B and he invest unlike ours so of course they won't have problem it depend on us if we match that or move on.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Still don’t think he’ll move to Villa. It’s marginally better than a sideways move.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Like who? Have you seen this guy's statistics?
yes quite impressive he is very good but for me Rodrigo De Paul the udinese player is similar and worth 30-35M and of course Aouar who we were desperate for him last season. i still hope we push for Buendia if he our number 1 target.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Imagine after all we've seen in the transfer window with teams suddenly "beating us to a player" going mental at this news.

Same thing happened with Gabriel, Tierney, Pepe etc etc. Relax.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
This guy is clearly some kind of top target.
yes he is our top target i think it's early to tell it all depend on us to match what Norwich wants charles said Villa close to Norwich demands so it's far from over imo. player decision is important.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
Imagine after all we've seen in the transfer window with teams suddenly "beating us to a player" going mental at this news.

Same thing happened with Gabriel, Tierney, Pepe etc etc. Relax.

We are just angry because the club is dragging this out despite the fact that you said that Kroenke would finance our signings.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Imagine listening to Charles Watts :lol:

Arsenal will get the deal done, before Buendia and Argentina even have their first game at the Euros.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Shall we get this locked? Don't think we're that interested, we probably still want Ødegaard.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We are just angry because the club is dragging this out despite the fact that you said that Kroenke would finance our signings.

Yeah that doesn't mean you say oh here you go Norwich we have £40M take it!

Norwich be like... well we want £50M...

Arsenal be like oh **** well that was our highest price.

If you have any idea about negotiating, you'll see that this is how it's done regardless of how much money you have. Why would you want to buy any asset higher?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Has anyone considered that maybe Norwich are leaking this to pressure Arsenal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom