• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emi Buendia

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I guess no matter what league you play if you get 30 G/A in season you automatic worth 30M plus specially when that player is under 25 years old. Buendia had decent season in PL and MVP season in Championship he is risk worth taking he already settled in england knows how tough the PL is so he won't need time to get use to play in england. Norwich will sell between 30-35M even tho in my opinion his real Value must be 25M max but clubs will always ask more money specially from clubs who have owners worth 10B.
Not a gamble for me... If he were English or french people would be willing to pay 50-60M like some wanted for Aouar... He is the real gamble.

Buendía is better than Grealish

I don't think this will pan out. A lot of our players are against Bolsonaro. Richarlisson certainly is, iirc. I know Juninho got into a twitter fight with Bolsonaro and his sons (all politicians) before he became president.

Guess we'll see. If enough players bite, CONMEBOL won't be able to do a thing. Tournament shouldn't be happening anyway. We're closing in on half a million dead and would have likely surpassed it once the Copa starts. As a nation and as a continent this is not the time to hold this here.

CONMEBOL wants fans for the final and that is not happening. They should've just moved this to the US and given everyone Janssen's vaccine (those who have not taken it). It's single dose and would probably have players immunized once it all started.

It take 3 weeks for Jansen to start being relevant.

Gn1212

Exactly... But he is not from west Europe is underrated. He Will be the next Hazard ... Ready to explode. Miles ahead from Aouar and much better than Madison, Even better more complete than Grealish.
If he stays fit or doesn't fall out with his manager(Arteta is suspect of it) then he's gonna be regarded as one of the best players in the league next season, no doubt.
Unreal baller and has the fight in him as well. Too obvious of a signing.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
Is there any country in South America with a successful vaccination campaign? Just put the tournament in that country or arrange it next year.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
If he stays fit or doesn't fall out with his manager(Arteta is suspect of it) then he's gonna be regarded as one of the best players in the league next season, no doubt.
Yeah! He has the technical ability but he has that Fury on him like Alexis had. Similar build players Indeed. Santi had more technical and class (but he is one of the players with more technical ability and ball control un close situations I have seen) but Buendía has very very good defensive skills. He is the kind of player You could play in the wing, as cam or even as CM or in 3 midfield. He could easily do it in Barcelona or RM.

balthazar

Exactly... But he is not from west Europe is underrated. He Will be the next Hazard ... Ready to explode. Miles ahead from Aouar and much better than Madison, Even better more complete than Grealish.
Ok ok ok, he is very very good, but I would caution against over-excitement, hyper-optimism, and super-confidence.

Last edited:

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Not a gamble for me... If he were English or french people would be willing to pay 50-60M like some wanted for Aouar... He is the real gamble.

Buendía is better than Grealish
I agree he is less of a gamble than Aouar, who gives me Özil vibes (older less motivated version of Özil).

Last edited:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
They really should boycott it. I'm sure some suit will eventually point to a contract and force them to do it, but like, the players have the power here, if they just collectively decide to take action they can pretty much do anything. The players ARE the product.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
My worry with Villa would be could Buendia see that as a perfect stepping stone before joining a Liverpool or United in 3 years if he does well? They could be telling him that he us being brought in to be the star to replace Grealish. If we want him, we get him though.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
My worry with Villa would be could Buendia see that as a perfect stepping stone before joining a Liverpool or United in 3 years if he does well? They could be telling him that he us being brought in to be the star to replace Grealish. If we want him, we get him though.

That doesn’t really work out though. You just end up pricing yourself out of a move to a big club.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

FWIW Tite is against holding it and now the Bolsominions want him to be sacked.

Isn't Juninho one of the few if not the only footballer who's spoken out against him? From what I've seen they either publicly back him or remain silent.

MartiSaka

Have a good feeling about this one. He would be arriving in what will be his prime years and hasn't been developed in the priveledge of big club systems. You would hope he should be extremely hungry unlike a lot of our signings. A move to arsenal is a big step up professionally so should be highly motivated to take it to the next level, especially after having played another season in the championship.

Last edited:

MartiSaka

I don't think this will pan out. A lot of our players are against Bolsonaro. Richarlisson certainly is, iirc. I know Juninho got into a twitter fight with Bolsonaro and his sons (all politicians) before he became president.

Guess we'll see. If enough players bite, CONMEBOL won't be able to do a thing. Tournament shouldn't be happening anyway. We're closing in on half a million dead and would have likely surpassed it once the Copa starts. As a nation and as a continent this is not the time to hold this here.

CONMEBOL wants fans for the final and that is not happening. They should've just moved this to the US and given everyone Johnson's vaccine (those who have not taken it). It's single dose and would probably have players immunized once it all started.
Is Lula still in prison on trumped up charges? He might be able to reunite the team.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Is Lula still in prison on trumped up charges? He might be able to reunite the team.

Nope. Our supreme court killed the case that got him convicted due to the jurisdiction that tried him having no standing to do so.

Can't remember if they also declared Moro under a conflict of interest or not, which was a separate appeal.

I don't think he's innocent, he honestly can't be given the rampant corruption happening That was lead by his party. Having said that, I would 100000000000000000000% vote for him in the next election.

Bolsonaro is just that incompetent and vile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom