• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emi Buendia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

look like Norwich don't want to say there is bids. but now it's confirmed we are targeting Buendia ahead of Ødegaard or another creative playmaker.

benjamin86

Established Member

look like Norwich don't want to say there is bids. but now it's confirmed we are targeting Buendia ahead of Ødegaard or another creative playmaker.
I would hazard a guess Real either asked for too much money or Ancelotti likes him.

I think Buendia fits our needs better anyway.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Not tolerating any of this Brum slander. I’d happily live there again.

1. Scouse is the worst accent
2. @OnlyOne got jammed by the mandem
3. Better curry than India
4. Nothing like bodying Broad St. all night and then grabbing chicken tendies at 5 am

I already told the story where I ordered a well nice Indian but had to pay like £10 for delivery because I was too sacred to go to Handsworth to get it.

Pepesuave

Saka/Auba....Balogun/Laca.......Pepe....
....................Buendia/ESR.................
...............Bissouma....Partey...........,
Tierny........Gab........Saliba...........Hakimi
.....................Oannana..............:..........,,,,,

IN
Bissouma £25m+Nketia
Buendia £40m
Hakimi £60
Oannana £15m

OUT
Guendouzi £15m
Torreira £15m
AMN £15m
Bellerin£20m
Reiss £10m
Granit£25m
Willian Free
Kolasanic Free

Net Spend +40m
Lol...you will be lucky to get 3M for Torreira. Everyone and their dog knows that he wants to move to South America.
Bellerin won't fetch more than 7-8M given his current wages

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Seems it'll be a matter of getting down to a fee and structure with Norwhich and then waiting for the player to make a decision.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Villa have an owner worth 10b? How the hell i just notice that really explain thier heavy spending then.

LG10

Starting to think buendia isn’t our main target. Have a sneaky feeling we’ll try for aouar again.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Seems it'll be a matter of getting down to a fee and structure with Norwhich and then waiting for the player to make a decision.
This is going to drag for quite some time. The Copa ends on July 10, then he has to quarantine for 10 days once he returns to the UK. Personal terms, medical, photoshoot etc plus the usual Arsenal delay with announcements means this will probably be an early August deal like Pepe was.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Not tolerating any of this Brum slander. I’d happily live there again.

1. Scouse is the worst accent
2. @OnlyOne got jammed by the mandem
3. Better curry than India
4. Nothing like bodying Broad St. all night and then grabbing chicken tendies at 5 am

I love a girl with a scouse accent. Despite the reputations, Liverpool is the friendliest town I've been to in the UK after Belfast.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If he chose us ahead of Villa i really want him here in pre-season in fact i want all our signings specially the main once like Buendia the CM's and RB are done during the pre-season i know it's not easy but signings them days before season start they'll need time to settle. also the transfer window will close 1st of September this time?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Most of you couldn’t walk on these Birmingham roads, calm down.

Anyway, decent signing but hardly a top signing? Doesn’t get me wanting to pull my tool out and giving it a wobble.

Will help us get top 7 though. Mainly a RW too, so good cover for when Pepe is dancing in Africa next winter in the AFCON.

blaze_of_glory

Most of you couldn’t walk on these Birmingham roads, calm down.

Anyway, decent signing but hardly a top signing? Doesn’t get me wanting to pull my tool out and giving it a wobble.

Will help us get top 7 though. Mainly a RW too, so good cover for when Pepe is dancing in Africa next winter in the AFCON.
Doubt we'll get truly top signings until we're back in the CL picture. This could help move us closer though.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Yeah that’s good, but I’m here for top signings or I’m out. This summer really is do or die.
Player investment doesn’t really matter when you have a **** manager in charge. Look at what Tets did with Partey and Auba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom