• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emi Buendia

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We’re broke. Like @GDeep™ has been saying, we probably have to sell some of our young talents to fund our summer activity.

I think we were offering Norwich less upfront than Villa as we were expecting Buendia to move towards the end of the window.

Aston Villa have outsmarted that bumm Edu ffs

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

i don't know how things work with bids but clearly if we want him we'll first tell player agent and if the player agree to join us we'll go and make bid for him so far according to reports we done none of that and all was an interest nothing more. but as i said it's confusing reports.
The player want to move. No player is gonna put all his egg on one club. Specially one like us that has really bad reputation in the transfer market. He will more than double his wages at villa and he is not gonna turn down in the hope Arsenal comeback. So we are interested. But can’t compete with villa

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

i don't know how things work with bids but clearly if we want him we'll first tell player agent and if the player agree to join us we'll go and make bid for him so far according to reports we done none of that and all was an interest nothing more. but as i said it's confusing reports.
The player want to move. No player is gonna put all his egg on one club. Specially one like us that has really bad reputation in the transfer market. He will more than double his wages at villa and he is not gonna turn down in the hope Arsenal comeback. So we are interested. But can’t compete with villa

We’re broke. Like @GDeep™ has been saying, we probably have to sell some of our young talents to fund our summer activity.

I think we were offering Norwich less upfront than Villa as we were expecting Buendia to move towards the end of the window.

Aston Villa have outsmarted that bumm Edu ffs

We are only broke if we exceed the 250 million we have to play with this summer!

GunnerShy

You'd have to say, if the club want him they will get him. Not going to lose a player over 5m pounds. And nobody is choosing Villa over Arsenal.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Cranky again huh?
Who’s cranky? You focus too much on the “source” as opposed to what’s actually being reported and whether it makes sense. You also act as though some of these journalists have never broke a story before in their careers.

Iceman10

Established Member
Once villa beat us watch the nerds here say he wasn’t worth it and another loan for Ødegaard provides better value. We been here so many times. Be cheapstake early in the window and panic end of the window and overpay for a guy you didn’t want early on
We’ll get some in here say don’t worry, we are signing Grealish. lol. My concern was faffing around over Ødegaard was going to risk a missed opportunity. What signal does it send to a player if they are seen as contingency if you cannot acquire the player (Ode) you want? Charles Watts in a write-up a couple of weeks back said Buendia was just contingency for Ode, so if true, that’s the backstory here.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
all would be cool if Charles chosen to keep his mouth quite . i blame him for the conflicting reports.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

But what about the 250M warchest certain people have been talking about?

We’re saving it for a rainy day.

1411646518_1404310154_image.jpg

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Big statement. Grealish is outstanding.

Fwiw I don't see this as a gamble aside from the normal gamble any transfer may be. I'd be content if we got this done.
Yeah Grealish is very good, but I really see un Buendía a complete player. Good offensive obviously with outstanding numbers un chances created when he was in PL. Some believed he was a purple patch and short. Then this year he won Championship MVP Even when he was injured at the beginning of the season. That league is not easy for offensive players and his height did not matter at all.

He promised to stay and help his team to get un PL again and he did it. He has character.

Then You see his defensive stats and you see how much he helps in ball recover. You don't see that so often.

Who’s cranky? You focus too much on the “source” as opposed to what’s actually being reported and whether it makes sense. You also act as though some of these journalists have never broke a story before in their careers.

It's actually funny the most cranky poster in the forum history is asking if you're cranky.

But tbf to him, you are very often cranky given the murder threats you've sent me in my inbox. FFS you even sent me one on your own birthday.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom