• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League: Stoke City v Arsenal - 6/12/14, 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Missed the game with work, not surprised at all though sadly. We're mediocre and that's not going to change under you know who.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Well what can I say. Wenger sold this team ddown the river. Doesn't play Bellerin when we could have used him instead throws him in against Stoke away. It's his own doing we all said we need a new Cb and Dm we could have had Chambers still at RB and a CB on the park. Instead we are stuck with this cluster ****. I have no sympathy for a man who earns over 6m a year who is incapable of getting a team sufficiently strengthened, who when going into a cauldron sends out a team with no bite no aggression.

**** this. Whoever loves him and his redefinition of success, his redefinition of how football should be played and by whom you are all as deluded as the man in the dugout. Pathetic gutless 9 years of this ****e is enough

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Expected result (defeat), but we once again made a massive mess of it. The fact that we could've been 4-0 down to ****ing Stoke City, without any complains, is utterly shocking.

We've been trashed at Anfield, trashed at Goodison and trashed at Stamford Bridge, but at bloody Stoke, it's just unbelievable.

There are so many obvious holes and ****-ups in the team that you can't even try to name all of them. It's easier to name the stuff that's right - Sanchez, Kos, Ox. That's it.

Awful, just awful.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Another record gone under Wenger. 32 seconds for the first goal.

Chambers, as Ive said many a time before, is being over exposed and destroyed as a result of us not having CB cover. His mistake was pure inexperience and it cost us.

Chooses THIS game to use Bellerin.

Starts Giroud in an away game--a ****ing pointless exercise if there ever was one.

I'd rather we went down 4-0 and gave Wenger **** all to cling to.

I'd sack him tomorrow if I could.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
And that whole "we put up a fight in the second half" crap annoys the hell out of me.

Why don't fight from the very first second? Why only ever start fighting after going down? Why hand the opposition such an advantage before trying to impose ourselves?

I just don't get it anymore.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Bellerin, Chambers, Martinez made 3/5 of our backline today, and that at our boogey-ground. ****ing hell, what an utter mess. The more I think about it, the more farcical it gets.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
If you've gone with Monreal CB and Chambers RB so far you've got to stick with it. Can't believe he threw Bellerin in there.

Media's telling me that Adam was a gigantic **** again today.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Also, Martinez was seriously exposed today. I have no idea what he was doing a number of times. Punching, standing miles of his line on freekicks. ****ing bizarre. I know he's young, but where the **** do we get them from? :lol:

Gibbs made Walters look like George Best for the first goal. Awful LB. Never gets close enough to block crosses. He was absolutely fine with letting that ball go over.

Our spine today:

Martinez, Per, Flamini, Giroud.

:lol:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The Jury said:
Also, Martinez was seriously exposed today. I have no idea what he was doing a number of times. Punching, standing miles of his line on freekicks. ******* bizarre. I know he's young, but where the **** do we get them from? :lol:

Gibbs made Walters look like George Best for the first goal. Awful LB. Never gets close enough to block crosses. He was absolutely fine with letting that ball go over.

Our spine today:

Arsène signed them all and he knows best.

The only by ball on that list is Martinez not to often you get down to 3rd choice keeper and when you do they are normally crap at any club.

Anzac

Established Member
The Jury said:
Also, Martinez was seriously exposed today. I have no idea what he was doing a number of times. Punching, standing miles of his line on freekicks. ******* bizarre. I know he's young, but where the **** do we get them from? :lol:

Our spine today:

IIRC it was much the same for Bojan's goal for them to go 2-0 up.
Many blame Chambers for missing the header for the first goal,
whereas for mind the first errors were from Gibbs nor tracking Walters and BFG for not challenging Crouch for the 1st ball& allowing Crouch to play the ball out for Walters, and then not tracking Crouch into the area.

Too often we saw Sanchez and Bellerin looking to pick up Crouch at set pieces.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
CurryFlavoured said:
If you've gone with Monreal CB and Chambers RB so far you've got to stick with it. Can't believe he threw Bellerin in there.

<a class="postlink" href="http://gfycat.com/PeacefulGroundedCaribou" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://gfycat.com/PeacefulGroundedCaribou</a>

Anzac

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/829734/MatchReport" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/829734/MatchReport</a>

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
The Jury said:
CurryFlavoured said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://gfycat.com/PeacefulGroundedCaribou" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://gfycat.com/PeacefulGroundedCaribou</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Seen that online. What was the result of that?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
@Anzac - Yep, Gibbs let crosses go by him BOTH times with little to zero effort to stop the cross. It's his ****ing trademark. the bread and butter for a fullback and No.1 rule: Make sure you stop the crosses. He's ****ing sh!te. I dont know how anyone can rate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom