• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League: Stoke City v Arsenal - 6/12/14, 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giroud

Established Member
The goals we conceded were exactly that, laughable. Just seen them there as well and with players missing simple headers as well as supposed "zonal marking" with 5 players going for the same ball we're giving ourselves no chance of winning these games.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

That third goal we conceded, five players all clustered up trying to clear it. No words for it.

I am 100% certain now we don’t ever work on set-pieces on training.

BobP

Memri Fan
bingobob said:
^ systematic of the managers you score four we will score five approach. Defending is an art in Arsenes case his defensive art is the equivalent of a child at primary schools.

I don't mind such an approach as a neutral but when it comes to the club I support I cannot bear it and yes I do agree, even in recent weeks against Southampton, Dortmund and WBA where we supposedly improved our defensive structure I could still see clear holes and gaps forming. When Wenger has a tactical problem, rather than come up with a tactical solution he will simply throw numbers at the problem. You could still see the team still wasn't vertically nor horizontally as narrow as one would like and they weren't really responding to ball orientated shifts by the opposition, the defensive and midfield lines were respectively out of sync at times leading to one line being stretched with the other narrow giving the opposition time and space on the ball.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
FIVE players going up for the same ball... while ZONAL marking.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Full quota for that. Extraordinary.

That's like ordering a pizza and getting sent a dead cat. It would cause for a major inquiry. But it wont, because this is Arsenal in 2014. Quite simply the biggest mess of a club I've ever witnessed.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

<a class="postlink" href="https://vine.co/v/Ormmp2aTWF3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://vine.co/v/Ormmp2aTWF3</a>

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Where does Bould come into all this? He's the defensive coach, is he making the decisions on how they defend or is Wenger? Personally I want them both gone in the summer!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Always knew we were just waiting for our next defeat. EVERY win this season has had a reason not to be convincing. It's actually amazing. Every win has had an element of luck, from scoring very late, or the other team practically not turning up, like Dortmund and Galatasaray. I've never known a season like it.

mo50

Established Member
Typical stuff from us. I'm not even surprised anymore. We struggled with ****ing Stokes pressing. We might as well just give up, we aren't achieving anything this season.

That run from Sanchez deserved a goal. That ****ing donkey should've equalized with that header. The idiot should be fined for missing that. Gibbs is the most frustrating LB in the world. Stop cutting in. Stop floating *****balls. Whip it in and something will happen. Someone needs to have a word with him, his offensive game hasn't improved one bit in the last 3-4 years.

Good to see Ramsey score.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

This forum :lol:

Per has been awful this season, absolutely needs to be his last season as a starter here. He's nothing without Kos.

Gibbs once again showing how overrated he is, and don't say he's just back from injury because he will ALWAYS be just back from injury.

Bellerin and Chambers were bad, just so damn unorganized back there it was mind blowing. I honestly wanted Mert to be captain but the guy has lost it all. Chambers two yellows were a joke, such a soft red but after getting a yellow for it once don't ****ing do that again, so many dumb cards from him already this season.

I'm not even going to comment on the attack, doesn't ****ing matter when the defense is that bad. They probably were all wonder what the ****ing point was 20 seconds in looking at out **** defense. Wish Flamini would **** off already, too.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Well we all know who's to blame this time....

F*****g Gdeep putting money on Stoke, should be bannable FFS. But seriously that first half was terrible, possibly the worst I've ever seen us play.

Jasard

Rex Banner said:
But seriously that first half was terrible, possibly the worst I've ever seen us play.

That gets said every other game these days. Bleh.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This forum is ****ing ****e, only thing worse than our performances this season.

Shut the ****er down.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I was up for resting all our players and throwing this game by playing our bench warmers.

We don't have the squad make up to beat Stoke when missing guys like Theo, Kos and Arteta.

Jasard

GDeep said:
I was up for resting all our players and throwing this game by playing our bench warmers.

We don't have the squad make up to beat Stoke when missing guys like Theo, Kos and Arteta.

Depressing.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Tell me who I am den? Who am I? Are you more committed than me?? :lol: :lol:

****ing Arsenal merchandise from head to toe. Arsenal bottle ffs. Sort your life out Ty.

Jasard

Taylor Gang Gunners said:
Tell me who I am den? Who am I? Are you more committed than me?? :lol: :lol:

******* Arsenal merchandise from head to toe. Arsenal bottle ffs. Sort your life out Ty.

I thought you was having a breakdown for a moment

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
The defending is a disgrace. I didn't see defending that bad in our time in the Championship, what the **** is going on.

Mertesacker has been pathetic this season. Look at the two first goals; where the **** is he?!

<a class="postlink" href="http://fat.gfycat.com/CheapThunderousKatydid.webm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fat.gfycat.com/CheapThunderousKatydid.webm</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

<a class="postlink" href="http://fat.gfycat.com/InfamousOldDromaeosaur.webm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fat.gfycat.com/InfamousOldDromaeosaur.webm</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He's jogging around in the middle of nowhere, not covering anything. He's ****ing lost it, not good enough. Obvious now why he retired from the internationals.

He looks like Rio Ferdinand playing for QPR. He should be taking the responsibility playing alongside an inexperience Chambers, but he's just having a casual afternoon jog instead.

You can even see Flamini calling for Mertesacker to pick Bojan up on the 2nd goal.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
What a f*cking nightmare. Had an absolute terrible time at the Brittania while watching us falling in a shambolic manner. At least those two goals of false hope tingled our boll0cks and made it a little bit exciting for us. The home fans were gracious with their abuse too. We soaked it in but at times it was just too f*cking much when you look at the bigger picture. I heard we've only won ONE f*cking game at this sh*thole since 2010? F*ck me.

Chambers and Bellerin were out of their depths but Per and Gibbs both looked like proper f*cking idiots. Senior defenders with just an ounce of clue on defending and Gibbo is doing his best to prove he is a f*cking hack job. M*therf*cking useless clown.

On a positive note, Stoke-on-Trent is actually a lovely place. 10,000 km distance well traveled I suppose, at least for me it was. Didn't expect that really and yes it was my first time there.

Toast

Established Member
38cbd8dbdbbd3e92df441e8e4e4810747bef1f29efe62ace6f076645f0c0c96c.jpg

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Only Arsenal under Wenger can do what we saw on Saturday. Amazing, isn't it? One of the biggest clubs in the world can got to Stoke, concede in 17 seconds, and be 3-0 down at H/T. It's always Arsenal doing this sh!t. We're sick under Wenger. The club has an illness that wont go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom