• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emi Buendia

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Such an average player. More stat DNA crap. We are becoming a mid-table team in no time. I'd rather invest time in ESR.

REWB

I find it weird that nobody went for Van dijk at celtic...I find it weird that nobody went for Jota and Grealish whilst they were in the championship, I find it weird that nobody went for Podence..look at his stats..average but he's a technical master class and would walk into our team. Im sick of people thinking a player is bad because he doesnt have goals and assists... this type of talk pisses me off. Just because nobody has "got him" yet doesnt mean he's a bad player. Nobody went for benrahma until now, watch him rip the pl to bits after getting used to it like grealish.

Napoli was in for Pepe when we got him and look at the crap player we have now. it doesnt mean ****.

I find it weird that nobody went for Van dijk at celtic...I find it weird that nobody went for Jota and Grealish whilst they were in the championship, I find it weird that nobody went for Podence..look at his stats..average but he's a technical master class and would walk into our team. Im sick of people thinking a player is bad because he doesnt have goals and assists... this type of talk pisses me off. Just because nobody has "got him" yet doesnt mean he's a bad player. Nobody went for benrahma until now, watch him rip the pl to bits after getting used to it like grealish.

Napoli was in for Pepe when we got him and look at the crap player we have now. it doesnt mean ****.

Great post. Specially the last part!

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
His advanced numbers are just way too good to ignore, definitely worth a punt. Should have got him in the summer really, especially since the domestic window was open longer so they had time to make a move when Aouar didn't work out..

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Why not just quote me? And why are you so angry?

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
And why wouldn't we have been in for him in summer?

What negligence in the summer window, FFS. Still cannot believe we actually thought it was acceptable to not sign AT LEAST one player of this type.

Breezy

And why wouldn't we have been in for him in summer?

What negligence in the summer window, FFS. Still cannot believe we actually thought it was acceptable to not sign AT LEAST one player of this type.

Wasn’t Willian supposed to be that type?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Should have signed him last summer he wasn't expensive too i still think him alone won't be enough.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Such an average player. More stat DNA crap. We are becoming a mid-table team in no time. I'd rather invest time in ESR.
Is he average to you because you've watched him enough to say that or are you judging him cos he plays for Norwich in the Championship?
Look, he's exactly the type of signing Liverpool or Leicester would have made and then we complain to ourselves why we never look at PL/CS players that are right underneath our noses. I like ESR too but until he can prove his fitness he should not be considered as an option. We don't want to rely on another Diaby/Wilshere/Rosicky again.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If Arteta has a system he wants to play, we need to slowly build without trying to go for quick fixes. Buying players who are suited to your system, but who take literally no time to fit in are a massive bonus.

We cannot afford to have a player who needs a year to adapt. Szoboszolai wont come in and hit the ground running. We don't have a set up that enables that to happen. We need to be smart when we buy.

Look at current midfield options are not on loan or exiled.

Xhaka, Partey, Willock, elneny.

Bringing in Buendia does not block ESR as he is a right sided player. It would potentially allow Willock to go on loan and get full season of football.

It would make even more sense to also get Bissouma. For the fee of Aouar we could get Bissouma and Buendia. Two Premier league proven players. Sell Xhaka and you have Bissouma, Partey, Buendia.

It's about being smart. Having a system and players to fit it.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Bissouma looks quality.

We should definitely go in for him tbh. Didn’t Brighton want AMN last summer? Get him and Lamptey in.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
People need to stop looking for elite names even average players would walk into this team and make it better specially in midfield this how bad the situation is teams like villa westham have more smart midfielders than us ffs

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Seemed a pretty well rounded player when was being talked about before. Contributes all over midfield. If Edu is so into analytics, seems weird we didn't try for this guy

wait...are you implying stats are misleading and pogba is not good player?

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
wait...are you implying stats are misleading and pogba is not good player?

Didn't even look at the Pogba bit tbh. I think Pogba is an ok player but not the imposing player people thought he'd be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom