• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emi Buendia

Status
Not open for further replies.

daron christie

Like I been saying we’re not buying anyone of note until ozils wages are 100% of the books and there is no guarantees that he’s leaving this window as he’s going to do what is financially best for him...if Özil doesn’t leave this window don’t expect anyone to come in

akhil

Like I said. What has the budget got to do with anything. Kola's big wages are off the books. Wages that will cover Buendia.

Özil, Sokratis, Mustafi. They won't even command fees. They just free up wages. If anything we would be paying for them to leave.

So why would we buy anyone after they go? There isn't a difference. We either spend money on Buendia and then spend more money getting rid of them. Or the other way around. This club, do not act when they need to.

You're assuming we're breaking even with the current wage bill. Even with the exits we could be potentially(most likely) be in the red considering our revenue this past year.

Buying before we sell is kind of how we stocked up 8 CBs.
We need an Michael Corleone style "settle all family business" with this squad.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Fab will repeat the same BS every day until something happen i can't believe why do people take him seriously he just a copy paste journalist.

Yeah, he really does it in a sneaky way and whilst kinda douchy, he was clever in that sense nonetheless.

Funnily enough, I think due to his recent path to fame, he might actually have gotten better sources. Think he established himself to bits as a real football journalist with some insight, by pretending to have insight initially, when he copied better sources :lol:

Finesse

Give Romano some respect will you ! Fans inundate his account asking for updates daily. He has a need to satisfy them. What is wrong with telling them the truth about what he knows about the deal? If it has not progressed , it is only right for him to report as it is. We are talking about Arsenal here. They begin the summer ringing agents and getting feelers out and then retreat for days and weeks with nothing concrete in terms of follow up.

Iceman10

Established Member
Give Romano some respect will you ! Fans inundate his account asking for updates daily. He has a need to satisfy them. What is wrong with telling them the truth about what he knows about the deal? If it has not progressed , it is only right for him to report as it is. We are talking about Arsenal here. They begin the summer ringing agents and getting feelers out and then retreat for days and weeks with nothing concrete in terms of follow up.

Romano was pretty much respected all through the summer window as a top itk for Arsenal right up until deadline day when he was exposed as having no clue about us going in for Partey while others did. Deserves to come down a peg or two after that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i don't mind him as person he very friendly person and he actual journalist work with Skysport italy but he really not a trustworthy source 2 seasons ago he was more trusted even i believed him more than Di Marzio.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Romano was pretty much respected all through the summer window as a top itk for Arsenal right up until deadline day when he was exposed as having no clue about us going in for Partey while others did. Deserves to come down a peg or two after that.
in his defence the summer dealings were not normal. If Arsenal saw partey as their nr 1 target and wanted him and Atletico made clear they are not negotiating. You dont want final day and match the clause and say that was our plan. Auoar was their target and they couldnt get the deal because they took too long and he eventually said no. We panicked and didnt know what to do until we match the clause on the deadline day. If Auoar didnt say no Partey wouldnt be here. And the only reason we got quality midfielder over the line is he had release clause cause if he didnt. Neither would be here today

Finesse

Exposed for having no clue ? Really! Is he supposed to have a clue about all deals? He reported what he knew. An ITK reports what they know right? Different from the fake ITKs who just peddle lies for clout and following.

Charles Watt broke the Partey deal. Not OTHERS ! they just relayed his story. Charles is a Goal correspondent for Arsenal and got a tip. He was modest enough to admit it.

Iceman10

Established Member
Exposed for having no clue ? Really! Is he supposed to have a clue about all deals? He reported what he knew. An ITK reports what they know right? Different from the fake ITKs who just peddle lies for clout and following.

Charles Watt broke the Partey deal. Not OTHERS ! they just relayed his story. Charles is a Goal correspondent for Arsenal and got a tip. He was modest enough to admit it.

“Exposed” might be a bit harsh but things got a bit silly during the last summer with some on YouTube and social media making him out to be the pre-eminent all-seeing authority to follow into transfer deadline day. There should be realism now, as you have outlined, that he’s in a pack of around 5 ITK’s at a similar level. That’s what I mean by coming down a peg or two. Definitely at a level above the likes of Guillem Balague, Julien Laurens, etc.

Finesse

“Exposed” might be a bit harsh but things got a bit silly during the last summer with some on YouTube and social media making him out to be the pre-eminent all-seeing authority to follow into transfer deadline day. There should be realism now, as you have outlined, that he’s in a pack of around 5 ITK’s at a similar level. That’s what I mean by coming down a peg or two. Definitely at a level above the likes of Guillem Balague, Julien Laurens, etc.

Well he never put himself up there. He just did his job. " Some on youtube and social media" put him there. It is up to them to peg him down a level or two. They should not impose it on us who see and understand clearly he is saying what he knows and not what they want to hear or not hear. Of course sometimes he can get in wrong. Deals change , offers come from different clubs , it is a complex industry.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Now this is the news I'm wanting to hear.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
LAST MOMENT: Arsenal is looking for Argentine midfielder Emiliano Buendia to replace Özil. The Mar del Plata has been breaking it in Norwich. The pass would be £ 40M.

Every breaking news transfer story from now on should start with "ULTIMO MOMENTO". Love it.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom